Chinese Reader Version 5
- New Sung Chinese Font
Unified font with both Traditional and Simplified Chinese characters. TrueType format for Microsoft Windows (7/Vista/XP/Server 2008). Download
- Microsoft Windows XP, Service
For Windows XP users. Install this before .NET Framework. Download
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5, Service Pack
Upgrade to the latest supported Microsoft architecture. For Windows 7, Vista, XP users. Download
Frequently Asked Questions
- MDBG Chinese Reader 5
- For version 5 customers with an existing license only
- How do I enter the License Key?
- Why did my License Key expire?
- I forgot or lost my License Key...
- I upgraded to a new computer. Do I need a new license?
Windows and MacOS
- Will this work with Microsoft Windows 7? Apple MacOS?
- Windows XP: I'm having installation problems with my netbook or other computer
Updates and Features
- Can Chinese Reader speak more than one word?
- I'm having issues with Microsoft Excel, Word or other Office application
- How do I get program updates?
- How do I turn on Pinyin phonetics?
- Incompatibility with some applications: How do I turn off HighlightScan?
- Chinese Reader isn't pronouncing the words for me
- How do I install Microsoft Lili text-to-speech voice?