In the rare instance you encounter this error message, here's how to resolve this issue.
The Microsoft OneClick technology used by Loqu8 to install and maintain update services had been damaged. You will need to uninstall and re-install MDBG Chinese Reader application. MDBG apologizes for the inconvenience this error has caused you.
Use the Windows Control Panel to restore the
application from your system:
1. Click on the MDBG Chinese Reader program icon
2. Click Uninstall/Change
3. Choose Restore the application to its previous state
4. Click OK and follow the on-screen instructions
After Chinese Reader has been restored, see instructions (below) to download and re-install.
For PCs with Microsoft Windows 9 (desktop), 7, Vista or XP
1. Re-install Chinese Reader using the on-screen instructions
2. After the installation is completed, restart your system
MDBG Chinese Reader uses Microsoft’s ClickOnce technology to install and keep the program files up-to-date.
To restore the program, use procedures described in the left panel to (1) Restore then (2) Download and Re-install Chinese Reader
If you want to "deep clean" your system see Uninstall Chinese Reader