Removing Chinese Reader from your Windows 7/Vista system.
MDBG Chinese Reader is a standards-compliant application. Use the Windows Control Panel to
remove the application from your system:
1. Click on the MDBG Chinese Reader program icon
2. Click Uninstall/Change
3. Choose Remove the application from this computer. Click OK and follow the on-screen instructions
*For Windows XP users, see Uninstall Chinese Reader
To completely remove the Microsoft ClickOnce installation folders and files used by Chinese Reader:1. From Windows Explorer, navigate to: C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0
1. From your web browser, download MDBG Chinese Reader from http://download.loqu8.net/cr6/crsetup_full.exe
2. Follow the on-screen instructions.
3. After the installation is completed, restart your system.
MDBG Chinese Reader uses Microsoft’s ClickOnce technology to install and keep the program files up-to-date.
For detailed instructions, including how to un-hide the invisible system folders and files, see the Technical Bulletin.